WHO? Senior 5 Newlands + Senior 3 Las Cumbres + Anyone willing to take part!Date: Thursday 15th
Hashtag: #muroNlsLc http://tagdef.com/muronlslc
- Follow the event with tweetchat.com (link your user name at twitter with this tool)
- Share your images with twitpic
- Extend tour tweets with http://www.twitlonger.com/index.php/main_new if necessary
- Record you voice with http://www.chirbit.com/
- Share songs with grooveshark
- A white sheet of paper and a pencil.
- A camera or telephone with camera + what you need to download your photo to your computer.
Be online at 9:30pm on Tweetchat following #muroNlsLc connected with your Twitter user.
Doing this, each of your tweets will already have the #muroNlsLc hashtag written.
Every 15 minutes there will be a new task tweeted for you to complete in a tweet.
If your tweets need more than 140 characters you can use twitlonger BUT always remember to write the #muroNlsLc hashtag because if you don`t we will not see your tweets.
When we finish I will generate a Tweetdoc with all your contributions and you will make a Storify with a selection of resources to explain the project.
Your tweets should have this format, example:
“@DanielFurchert @MaryFurchert all of this madness is over! I knew god was listening to our prayers" #muroNlsLc
Source: A literature community in Twitter is born
Thanks Lenny Ambrosini!!!